Landmark Automotive Group is seeking experienced Automotive Technicians to join our service teams at several locations. We are in need of Automotive Technicians with all levels of experience, preferably “factory certified”, across several brands: Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Cadillac, GM, Ford Commercial Trucks, Fiat and Mitsubishi. The qualified Automotive Technician must be capable of performing skilled repairs and maintenance on those brands within their experience history.
Hourly flat rate based upon education, skill, experience and factory certifications and can be as much as $35 an hour!
Landmark Automotive Group is a safe, drug-free & 2nd chance program workplace culture. EOEBenefits and Perks:
- generous flat rate pay plan
- weekly wage guarantee
- full medical, dental, life & matching 401k
- vacation and personal paid time off
- clean and modern service facilities
- paid training
- employee discount
- uniforms provided
Relocation and sign-on bonuses available to qualified candidates!Responsibilities and Duties:
- ability to perform diagnostics & troubleshoot mechanical and performance problems with vehicles
- mastery of repair on most vehicle makes and models
- work independently & in a service team to provide "fix-it-right-the-1st-time" experiences to customers
- responsible for keeping up with training & retraining provided by, and paid for, by the dealership
- work safely and efficiently within the expectations of the dealership and manufacturer
- expectation to provide the utmost in customer service and satisfaction
- some diesel experience at specific dealerships
- other automotive repair duties as assigned by the Service Manager
About Landmark Automotive Group
The Landmark Automotive Group was founded in February of 1975, by William Grant Jr., as Landmark Ford in Springfield, Illinois. In 1981 the Springfield Chrysler-Plymouth dealership was purchased. Jeep was added to Landmark Automotive Group Chrysler-Plymouth of Springfield in 1995. In 2001, Plymouth was no longer in production and was dropped from the dealership’s name. The Suzuki Franchise was added in 2004 and Cadillac was purchased in 2006. In 2010, Landmark Automotive Group purchased the Taylorville, Illinois Chevrolet-Buick-Cadillac dealership. In 2012, Fiat was added to the Landmark Automotive Group Chrysler-Jeep dealership. In 2015, Landmark Automotive Group purchased Landmark Ford East, a dealership that specializes in Ford Commercial Trucks and SUV’s. In 2016, the GMC brand was added to the Landmark Chevrolet-Buick-GMC of Taylorville. Landmark Automotive Group welcomed its newest brand by adding Landmark Mitsubishi in 2020. With the continual growth of the Company, Landmark Automotive Group remains one of the largest automotive groups between Chicago, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri.