• Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Employee DiscountsResponsibilities and Duties:
• 2-5 years’ experience as an Automotive technician/mechanic
• ASE certified preferred
• Valid driver license
• High school diploma/Industry certification equivalent required
• Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
• Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties
About Horne Kia
Horne Auto Group stands out as a category leader and why people want to work with us, organizations want to partner with us and why clients come to us time and again as a leading resource for all their vehicle needs.
Above all else, it makes Horne Auto Group a special company, one that can attribute its success to its products, clients, and most importantly, its team members.